1. In the course of your use of www.alnasser.net, you provide us with certain information, as mentioned below (collectively referred to as the “Personal Information”), which we may collect, store and use for providing the Services and performing our contractual obligations, other than allowing us to better understand the Website users and improve the layout and functionality of www.alnasser.net;
• Information about your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, billing, order history, feedback, about your visits to and use of www.alnasser.net (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation etc.)
• Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to www.alnasser.net, including information relating to any purchases you make of our Products or Services.
• Information that you provide to us for registering with us as a Registered User (including your Account details).
• Information that you provide to us for subscribing to www.alnasser.net Services, e-mail notifications, and/or newsletters.
• Any other information that you choose to send to us; and feedback including Product/Service reviews.
2. We may use the Personal Information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
• To register you with www.alnasser.net and to administer and provide our Services, as mentioned on www.alnasser.net.
• To fulfill our agreement of providing Services to you, including those relating to your purchase of Products and their processing and obtaining payment;
• To analyze and profile your shopping preferences (market, customer and product analysis etc.) to enable us to review, develop and improve the Products and Services we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programs. We may use your Personal Information to make decisions about your using computerized technology, for example automatically selecting Products and Services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may keep you informed of such Products and Services including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on (including products and services of other companies and organizations) by e-mail, telephone (including automated calls), SMS text messages and other electronic messages such as picture messaging, post, fax or otherwise.
• When you provide us with your information, you will be given the option to mention if you do not wish to receive information of such products and services from either us or carefully chosen third parties; and to administer any prize draws or competitions you may wish to enter.
3. We may supplement the Personal Information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties (e.g., credit reference agencies).
4. All Telephone calls (incoming/outgoing) may be recorded to verify content and may be used together with your records for regulatory compliance, quality control, and staff training, preventing, or detecting criminal activity and for complaint resolution.
Disclosure of Your Information
5. While we will make every effort to safeguard and keep confidential the information provided to us, we might share your Personal Information with other Group companies/subsidiaries/affiliates of AlNasser and other third parties, companies, retailers and organizations whose services or Products we provide to you through www.alnasser.net, for the following reasons:
• To other companies and organizations to administer any prize draws or competitions.
• To our agents, staff and approved third parties to provide services for us.
• To anyone to whom we assign or transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
• If we have a duty to do so or if the law compels us to do so either in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
7. If AlNasser is sold to a third party or AlNasser otherwise becomes subject of a merger, consolidation or acquisition, it would become necessary for us to transfer your Personal Information to a third party, and in such case AlNasser would require that the third party handles your Personal Information with no less care than taken by us.